Click here to download!
- Track and limit the time usage of any number of users.
- Assign limits on a per-day basis for each user.
- Specify time limits in one minute intervals
- Specify what action to take when time limit is reached (log off user, lock session or do nothing)
- Set a different time limit for each day of the week
- Set an allowed time range for each day of the week, e.g.
- 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm on Mondays,
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm on Tuesdays,
- Of course, you may also specify days with no computer use at all
- Whenever a kid is logged in, his/her remaining time is clearly displayed on the screen, on top of most other windows
- Access the system from any connected device (e.g. tablet, smartphone or another computer)
- View and modify your kids' current time limits and remaining time
- Temporarily block your kids, or give them temporarily unrestricted computer time
- Configure any number of warnings to give when time limit is approaching
- Install TimeBreak on any number of computers, and track and limit time usage across computers
- If a kids spends his/her allowed time on one computer, the time spent will be deducted
from the other computers as well
- Pay once, and use the system on any number of computer. One licence key is valid for any number of computers within one household.
- Set up any number of bonus rules
- Give your kid(s) bonus points when fulfilling tasks (e.g. chores, homework etc)
- The kids are awarded bonus time for collecting bonus points (as defined by you)